A Diversified Portfolio
It all started over a century and a half ago with life insurance. And now, we offer a wide range of financial solutions to millions of people worldwide through our strategically aligned businesses.
Since MassMutual manufactures all lines of our product portfolio, not just distributes it, you can be confident that the input you give the home office can have a direct impact on how future products look and service your marketplace.
We offer whole life, term life, universal life, variable universal life* and survivorship life insurance as well as disability income and long-term care insurance.
We offer Defined Contribution, Defined Benefit and Non-Qualified Deferred compensation plans in addition to a competitive portfolio mix of variable, fixed and immediate annuities.
MML Investors Services, LLC, a MassMutual subsidiary, is a registered broker-dealer and registered investment adviser, offering a broad portfolio of securities products, brokerage services, asset management programs and financial planning services through its registered representatives and investment adviser representatives.
Plus, Single Source Insurance
MML Insurance Agency, LLC fills gaps in product offerings by providing one-stop brokerage shopping for life insurance, disability income insurance, annuity, and long term care insurance products for those times when the needs of clients and prospects must be met with products we do not offer.
Our Business Markets process is a differentiator in the financial services industry. Our competitive advantage comes from how we combine our tools and resources into a proprietary process.
Our Business Markets process can help you grow your client base and reconnect with current clients to provide them more value, and you more sales. Additionally, business professionals such as CPAs, attorneys, and business coaches will see great value in working with you as our process can generate additional clients and revenue.
Our Business Markets process can help in three significant ways:
- Help you stand out as a Financial Services Representative (FSR) that offers differentiated services in the industry
- Generate commissions from prospects and centers of influence (COI)
- Increase commissions from existing clients
Training on this process is key to success. We have proprietary training and certifications to help producers, who already know how to close business, and reexamine their current client base and contacts to see different opportunities to work more effectively with business owners.
MassMutual Trust Company, FSB
Gain a competitive advantage by working with MassMutual Trust Company to meet your clients’ unique estate planning and wealth management needs. Our team of experienced investment and trust specialists provides customized solutions that let you create innovative strategies for your clients.
Integrated Solutions for Comprehensive Client Service
With the MassMutual Trust Company, you and your client services are all geared toward achieving your mutual success. This includes:
- Tax preparation
- Coordinating with other professional advisors on tax-related issues
- Timely, comprehensive year-end tax information
- Monitoring to detect tax reporting issues
- Fiduciary oversight
- Strategic and tactical asset allocation
- Competitive investment performance
- Conservative, disciplined investment process
- Prudent diversification
- Leveraging resources and strengths of sub-advisors
- Providing sales concepts
- Identifying clients and opportunities
- Delivering customized sales presentations and illustrations
- Personal service from a dedicated trust officer
- Coordinating with other professional advisors
- Interpreting and carrying out intentions of Trust Creators while balancing needs of beneficiaries
- Trust Officer and Trust Investment Officer available to review account performance periodically
- Trust and fiduciary services
- Review of estate planning documents
- Understanding of family wealth objectives
- Fluent with wealth transfer techniques
- Coordinating with the MassMutual Advanced Sales Team
Cash Management & Distribution
- Fund distribution and bill payment
- Collecting, distributing and managing assets
- Monitoring the account’s cash position to provide liquidity
- Timely direct deposits and wires into client’s local bank account
The MassMutual Trust Company, FSB is a federal savings bank chartered by the Office of Thrift Supervision to provide discretionary and nondiscretionary trust and fiduciary services in all states. The Trust Company does not engage in banking activity (take deposits, make loans, give mortgages, etc.) and does not sell products. Our business activity is limited to providing trust and fiduciary services. The MassMutual Trust Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company.
At MassMutual, we’re extraordinarily confident we’ll have the right product or service to meet your clients’ needs. In the rare circumstance that there isn’t a perfect fit for your clients, it’s great to know that as a MassMutual Financial Services Representative (FSR), you’ll have access to MML Insurance Agency, LLC (MMLIA*).
With MMLIA you get access to:
- Products and markets in which MassMutual chooses not to participate
- Carriers that specialize in impaired risks
- Alternative products when MassMutual products do not suit your clients’ needs
The Ash Advantage
Ash Brokerage is the service provider for MMLIA and your access point for non-proprietary traditional products such as life insurance, disability income insurance, long-term care insurance, and fixed annuities.
Founded in 1971, Ash Brokerage is one of the largest independently owned brokerage agencies, with over 300 professional staff members servicing customers from offices throughout the U.S.
The Strategic Alliance Program* can help Financial Services Representatives (FSRs) grow and expand their practice within the community by forming relationships with local financial institutions (Banks and Credit Unions) and professional firms (CPA, Law and P&C Firms). By aligning with these firms, the MassMutual agencies are able to effectively expand their client base and revenue opportunities, while offering the firm access to a full portfolio of products and services.
*Strategic Alliance Programs are not offered in all MassMutual agencies; inquire about availability with your local MassMutual agency.
*To offer or sell MassMutual and subsidiary company variable products, you must be a registered representative of MML Investors Services, LLC, or a broker-dealer that has a selling agreement with MML Investor Services, LLC. Members FINRA and SIPC.
The information contained herein and on any website which is referenced or linked is not and shall not constitute an offer to sell or a solicitation of an offer to buy any insurance product, security or other financial service or instrument. No foreign company referenced on this page is licensed or authorized to do business in the United States. No insurance product, security or other financial service or instrument is or shall be offered or sold in any jurisdiction in which such offer, solicitation, sale or purchase would be unlawful under the insurance, securities or other laws of such jurisdiction.